Listen on Your Favorite app
Do you struggle with self-judgment and feeling responsible for other people’s successes or failures? It is important to understand that you can only do the work for yourself and guide others to follow you to the light.
In this episode of Omar Pinto Coaching, Leo shares his struggles with self-judgment about other people’s failures and successes. The group also helps Shannon who shares her struggles with personal and family issues and how they’re impacting her life.
Listen in to learn the importance of listening to your intuition to understand everything you need to about yourself and managing expectations of others around you.
“The level of success and the level of failure is all based on the individual’s desire to do the work.” [19:18]
What You Will Discover:
- [0:24] Leo explains his struggles with self-judgment about other people’s failures.
- [14:22] Why you’re not responsible for other people’s successes or failures.
- [20:33] How to show up as who you are fearlessly and not as a victim.
- [32:14] The power of trusting your intuition to understand things around and inside yourself.
- [37:04] Shannon talks about her personal and family struggles and the regrets she carries with her.
- [51:04] Understanding that you have everything you need inside of you.