Listen on Your Favorite app
Humans are unique in the fact that we are blessed with freewill. Free will is both a blessing and a curse, since it gives us the power of choice. Making choices can be a difficult process. We can be influenced by those around us, the information we consume, or the research that we look into. We can also become obsessed with making the “wrong or right” choice. If we begin to make choices that are in alignment with our true vision for ourselves, then we break free from others’ expectations and there is no longer a wrong choice.
Today, Omar introduces us to Jolenny Piedra. Jolenny is a Trauma-Informed Spiritual Life Coach. Over the past 13 years, she has worked with thousands of clients, holding a space of deep safety, reverence and acceptance as they mapped their own paths from emotional and spiritual struggle back to the light of truth and of love. The practice and heart centered approach of mindfulness, deep soul inquiry, and conscious empowerment has been and continues to be a cornerstone of her coaching practice. In this week’s Omar Pinto Coaching Podcast, Omar and Jolenny discuss the power of making choices that are in alignment with our inner truth and spirit. Tune in to hear how to break free of the fear of making choices and how to begin to make choices that will lead you to fulfillment and peace.
What you will discover:
- [1:11] Jolenny introduces herself and discusses her own coaching and healing journey.
- [2:12] The power of choice and what it means.
- [4:50] How choosing to make micro adjustments can change your life.
- [12:00] Omar talks about the choice he made to drink for the first time and how that choice eventually came full circle.
- [15:10] How making choices based on alignment releases us from the concept of the “right or wrong choice”.
- [26:02] Omar and Jolenny discuss how discovering your true self can help you make choices that are in alignment with your personal vision.
- [36:33] Realizing the fact that there are multiple different ways of responding to being put in the position to make a choice.
- [44:38] Making the choice to not make a choice in the moment.
- [55:19] The power of choosing how to view your life.
- [56:01] Jolenny shares her final thoughts.
To learn more about Jolenny, you may find her at: https://sacredsoulliving.com/ or @sacredsoulliving on all social media platforms.