Listen on Your Favorite app
Growth and change can be difficult. Most, if not all, people find change to be extremely uncomfortable, but it is a necessary evil in order to continue on the self-development journey. Ironically, we can often feel the change coming. Before major growth we usually feel restless, irritable, and discontent. This is the time when meditation and connection becomes extremely important. We have to reconnect with our truest intention and purpose in order to manifest the positive change that we need to make in order to keep growing.
This episode of Omar Pinto Coaching, features Omar’s interview with Chase Tolleson on Chase’s podcast Primal Man Pathway. Chase and Omar discuss the importance of self awareness and understanding when we need to take time to take care of ourselves.
Listen in to learn how to take care of yourself even when caring for others and how to pivot your life in order to meet your own needs in a healthy manner.
What You Will Learn in this Episode:
- [3:20] When Omar realized that personal growth and high level change was important.
- [7:32] Why consistent growth is important.
- [10:21] The fulfillment of divorcing yourself from the outcome and marrying the process.
- [17:40] Omar gets vulnerable about the place he has been in regarding changes that are coming up in his life.
- [27:11] How healing others can become draining and the importance of making space for taking care of ourselves.
- [36:28] Looking at how we can make space instead of what we can get rid of.
- [42:45] The dragon and the lion analogy.
- [55:25] Omar and Chase share their final thoughts on healing, recognizing limitations, and the importance of creating boundaries.
- [1:00:18] The meaning that primal has to Omar.
For More Information on Chase Tolleson:
@coach_chase_tolleson on IG
For more information on Omar and this episode visit omarpinto.com/077